BeautyMob Student Scholarship Terms and Conditions
1. Scholarship. The BeautyMob Student Scholarship Program is a scholarship funded by BeautyMob Inc. to help students pursue educational programs leading to licenses, degrees, certificates, certifications or an Associate Degree with a specific major or concentration in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Massage, Makeup, and related beauty and wellness fields. The total amount of the scholarship to be awarded is the lesser of $1,000 or the total tuition costs.
2. Eligibility. This Scholarship Program is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada who (i) will be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program; (ii) have completed and submitted the application for the Scholarship Program; (iii) have applied for and have been accepted to an Eligible Institution.
3. Eligible Institution. A school or institution approved by the Administrator that offers a Program that can lead to a recognized state license or certification required for employment in the Industry and has agreed in writing to cooperate with and comply with the terms and conditions of this Scholarship Program.
4. Payment. Recipient must submit proof of expenses detailing the total tuition costs of the program. Selected Institution shall provide BeautyMob with any additional information requested. The award shall further be contingent on a confirmation of attendance at the institution. A check in the amount of $1,000.00 or the approved lesser amount will be paid to the institution, for the benefit of the Recipient.
5. Termination. If the Recipient’s enrollment at the Selected Institution terminates before the end of the Program for any reason, any unused portion of the Award shall be forfeited by Recipient and returned to BeautyMob. A prorated Award amount shall be returned by the Selected Institution.
6. Application: Application and instructions are available at www.beautymob.com Applicants must provide all requested information in order to be considered. Incomplete applications or, multiple applications are void and ineligible. Once an application has been submitted, it is final and may not be changed. By submitting an application, the applicant agrees that it has read, understands, and accepts the terms and conditions of this Scholarship Program.
8. Dates Submission. The deadline time for submission is 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on December 31st of the current calendar year (to be awarded in the subsequent year). Limit one entry per person, per application period.
9. Selection. BeautyMob will have a Scholarship Committee that will determine the winner. The methodology for selecting Recipients can change at any time. BeautyMob is the sole interpreter of the terms and conditions of this Scholarship Program. By participating, each applicant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Scholarship Program and that the decisions of the Administrator are final. It is the policy and practice of the Scholarship Program to treat all candidates for scholarships with dignity and respect and to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to color, race, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, military status or any other category protected by law. In addition, the Scholarship Program prohibits retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or who participates in any investigation of such reports.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, EACH APPLICANT AGREES THAT BEAUTYMOB INC, AND THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED ENTITIES”), WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY APPLICANT AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE AWARD, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OR IN ANY SCHOLARSHIP RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. THE RELEASED ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY AWARD CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, BANKRUPTCY OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, EACH APPLICANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED ENTITIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ADMINISTRATOR WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR WEBSITE. EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE ADMINISTRATOR WEBSITE AND THE AWARD, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.